||Cost per credit point
|Abonament Firme Infiintate - 1 judet
|Acces nelimitat 1 user / luna
|Raport de bonitate simplu
|Raport de bonitate complex
|Abonament Monitorizare Insolventa 1 An
|Pachet de 2000 credite
|Abonament Firme nou infiintate
|Abonament 100 credite lunar platit in avans
|Monitorizare Insolventa Personalizat
|Pachet Bronze(750 credite)
|Pachet Silver(1500 credite)
|Pachet Gold(3000 credite)
|Pachet Platinum(10.000 credite)
Our bank account for warrants of payment for credit points is:
IBAN:RO40 RZBR 0000 0600 1059 5662
Bank Raiffeisen Bank-Agentia Lujerului
After placing an order, you will receive a proforma invoice on which you will base your payment.
When we have the payment confirmation, we will credit your account with the respective credit points number and you will be informed by e-mail - the e-mail address is that that you have filled in in the Account Creation form.
1.How do I buy credits from www.vrajitorul.eu?
Vrajitorul.eu SRL sells its products online via a payment system of www.epayment.ro. In this way we can assure a safe and efficient online order and payment system.
You can buy our products online, following the next 3 steps:
a. Select the product that you want to buy and click on the "Order now!" button.
b. Fill in your peronal information.
These information are necessary in order to process your order corectly and efficiently. This is done via a SSSl encrypted connection (128 bits). More info in the "Is it safe to pay online?" Your personal data shall not be transmitted to third parties, nor by Vrajitorul.eu SRL, nor by ePayment. Be careful when filling in the form and specify the invoicing and delivery information. Your e-mail address is extremely important because all the important information regarding your account will be sent via e-mail. If you enter a wrong e-mail address, the whole ordering process will be slowed down. Moreover, Vrajitorul.eu SRL and ePayment will not be able to contact you and inform you about the status of your order.
If the delivery address differs from the invoicing adress, indicate this ticking the menu at the end of the form.
Chose the payment method and confirm the information by cliking on "Next step".
c. Fill in the information about your credit/debit card:
If you chose to pay by "Credit/debit card" it is necessary to fill in a form with information about your credit/debit card. For payment via Visa and MasterCard (Visa/Visa Electron and Mastercard/Maestro) credit/debit cards we use the "3-D Secure" system created by these organizations in order to insure online payments the same level of security that cash disper and POS operations have. The "3-D Secure" system insures that no information about your credit card is not transferred or stocked at any time on our servers or on the servers of ePayment; these data are sent directly to the Visa and MasterCard systems. Moreover, "3-D Secure" is an online authentification system for credit/debit card holders. The authentification of the card holder is based on the security code known only to the user and takes place only on the Visa and MasterCard servers. The "3-D Secure" system insures the online payments via credit/debit cards issued under Visa or MasterCard licence, including debit cards and electronic cards like Maestro and Visa Electron. Other virtual credit cards are also accepted.
If the credit card transaction is accepted, you will be thanked for the order placed on our website and will be given the relevant information about your order. You will also receive these information via e-mail.
2. Security policy
Is it safe to pay online?
The products presented on our website can be bought on-line using the on-line payment services offered by ePayment. These are the risks associated with the on-line payments:
• The personal information that you fill in when placing the order may be the target of third parties and may be used abusively – Vrajitorul.eu SRL and ePayment guarantee the security of their online services. Read the "ePayment Confidentiality Policy" and the "Vrajitorul.eu SRL Confidentiality Policy" for more details.
• Your card information – card number, expiration date etc. – may be stolen by third parties and may be used abusively. If the "3-D Secure" system used by ePayment for payments via Visa and MasterCard cards, no information about your credit card is not transferred or stocked at any time on our servers or on the servers of ePayment; these data are sent directly to the Visa and MasterCard systems. Moreover, if your card was issued by a "3-D Secure" certified bank, the payment authorisation is given only after your authentification via a code/password known only by you, similar to your PIN code for ATM transactions. Read "Verified by Visa" and "SecureCode" for further details about the "3-D Secure" system.
3. Payment methods
You can choose one of the following payment methods: credit/debit card, bank transfer/warrant of payment. If you chose the credit/debit card payment as payment method, it is necessary to complete a form with data about it. If the transaction was accepted, you will be thanked for the order placed on our website and will be given the relevant information about your order. You will also receive these information via e-mail.
We accept the following credit/debit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard/Eurocard, Maestro, including Visa and MasterCard virtual cards. If you use the online payment, your order will be processed immediately. If you chose the bank transfer as payment method, your order will be processed pnly after the payment confirmation, that is a 2 to 4 days delay.
4. DEMO accounts
A demo account can be obtain under these conditions:
- You can get a demo account only once from a each IP address and for each e-mail address. We understand that there can be more users for each IP addres, so we can accept to create more demo accounts of one IP address if we receive a written request.
- Each legal/physical person can create only one demo account.
- The information that you fill in must be complete and accurate.
- We do not create demo accounts if:
- The account is used in order to provide information to other physical/legal persons
- You change your IP address using proxys or other programs
- Any other fraude is ascertained